Academy Uniform Code
The Academy uniform should be worn at all times unless a teacher specifies otherwise. The uniform is an important aspect pertaining to Academy identity. All clothing should be named.
Aside from a Navy jumper/Cardigan (and BPA school tie for Year 6 pupils), listed uniform can be purchased from any school clothing retailer of choice as long as these are in school colours.
Additional dress code information
- No open-toed footwear is allowed due to Health and Safety.
- No jewellery except for one pair of plain gold or silver studs, with one stud in each ear lobe, and a wrist watch. All excess jewellery will be confiscated and returned at the end of the school day.
- No make-up.
- Extremes of hairstyles are not permitted e.g. vibrant hair colours, tramlines and patterns.
- Children must be dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Mobile phones and other unnecessary electronic equipment are not permitted.
The items of uniform embroidered with the school logo can be purchased from:
- CRAWLERS, 361 Hamstel Road, Southend on Sea, Tel : 01702 601274
Crawlers, our approved uniform supplier, will embroider your child's name onto garments Purchased from them for a small additional charge.
Optional items that can be purchased include:
- Hat - (optional) with embroidered school logo
- Navy fleece - (optional) with embroidered school logo (not to be worn in place of school jumper)
- Navy book bag – (optional) with embroidered school logo (backpacks are also available)
- Tracksuit - (optional) with embroidered school logo and name