Week Beginning 19.10.20
Recap what you have read so far. What has already happened? What do you think will happen next?
LI: To use recall and retrieval skills.
- What did Aslan show Peter? Pg140
- What did Peter have in his hand? Pg141
- What was Lucy doing? Pg142
- How did Peter feel? Pg143
- Where could Aslan see the wolf? Pg144.
LI: To explore Author viewpoint and language.
LI: To analyse structure and organisation.
Create a script from the conversation between Aslan and the Witch. Pg152-153
LI: To use deduction and inference skills.
- What does the phrase ‘so nobody dared’ tell you about how the characters feel about Aslan? Pg157
- Why does Peter think Aslan might not be at the battle? Pg158
- ‘His tail and his head hung low and he walked slowly’ what does this tell you about how Aslan is feeling? Pg161
- Why did Aslan allow the children to stroke his fur? Pg162
If you can, watch the film and use the attached grid to compare similarities and differences between the book and the film.