English - WB 29.06.20
This week we are writing diary entries inspired by our book Treason.
- What are the key features of a diary entry.
- Look at the good version - pick out any key words and phrases.
- Look up any unfamiliar words in a dictionary
- Make yourself a vocab card to use - make sure you include openers too.
- Story board what to include in your diary entry
- Don't forget to include any vocabulary and high level punctuation you might use.
- You could use pictures to help you remember what to include if you prefer.
- Have a go at writing your diary entry.
- Use the good version to help you.
- Think about your targets.
- Finish writing your diary entry and edit your work.
- Can you make it look old?