English - WB 22.06.20
This week we are writing reports about the Tudor crimes and punishments
- What can you remember about Tudor punishments from last week?
- Have a read of the tudor punishments powerpoint from topic last week.
- Look at the Tudor Torture powerpoint.
- Research the tudor punishments and see if you can find any more information
- Use the information to fill in the planning sheet.
- Don't forget to include any vocabulary and high level punctuation you might use.
- You could use pictures to help you remember what to include if you prefer.
- Have a go at writing your report.
- Use the powerpoint information to help you.
- Think about your targets.
- Finish writing you report and edit your work.
- Can you create a set of top trumps cards for tudor punishments?