English - WB 15.06.20
This week we are writing reports about the Tudor monarchs
- Have a read of the tudor kings and queens clue book
- Complete the tudor monarchs activity
- Research the monarchs and see if you can find any more information
- Use the information from yesterday to fill in the planning sheet.
- Don't forget to include any vocabulary and high level punctuation you might use.
- You could use pictures to help you remember what to include if you prefer.
- Have a go at writing your report.
- Use the good version/newspaper openers sheet to help you.
- Think about your targets.
- Finish writing you report and edit your work.
- Create a best copy of your report. How could you set it out? Add some pictures and captions.