English - WB 08.06.20
This week we are writing newspaper reports about the execution of Anne Boleyn
- Have a read of the good version. Can you pick out the different features of a newspaper report?
- Is there any language you could pick out and use in your own report.
- Look up any unfamiliar words.
- Think about who could be interviewed for the report. What might they say? Get someone at home to act it out with you.
- Use the good version to fill in the planning sheet.
- Don't forget to include any vocabulary and high level punctuation you might use.
- You could use pictures to help you remember what to include if you prefer.
- Have a go at writing your report.
- Use the good version/newspaper openers sheet to help you.
- Think about your targets.
- Finish writing you report and edit your work.
- Create a best copy of your newspaper. How could you make it look old? Add some pictures and captions. What adverts might have been in the paper at that time?