English - WB 06.07.20
This week we are going to have a go at writing end of year reports. You can try writing your own, or maybe you want to write one for your teacher!
- What are the key features of a report.
- Think about all the things we have learnt this year - make a mind map.
- Look at the report statements pick out the ones you think could apply to whoever you are writing the report for
- Make yourself a vocab card to use - make sure you include openers too.
- Have a go at writing your report.
- Use the good version to help you.
- Think about your targets.
- Finish writing your report and edit your work.
- Create a best copy!