English - WB 01.06.20
This week we are looking at biographies and will be investigating the life of Henry VIII.
- What do you already know about Henry VIII?
- Watch BBC bitesize clips and make notes.
- Read Henry VIII comprehension and add information to Henry VIII planning sheet.
- Look up any unfamiliar words in a dictionary
- Pick out key vocabulary and phrases you might want to use
- Have go at writing your biography -use your notes and the research you did yesterday to write your biograpy.
- Think about your targets.
- How else could you present you information? Could you make a video? Maybe put it on a poster? Create a presentation of your biography.