This week is a revision week for some of the adding and subtracting fractions work that we did before half term. Feel free to look back at the videos from previous weeks to help you with how to add and subtract fractions if you can't remember. By Friday, you will have a chance to complete the end of unit test to see what you still need to work on.
In addition, we will also have our Arithmetic lesson (TUESDAY ZOOM LESSON). For this lesson, we will revise some of the skills we were looking at last half term.
- squaring and cubing numbers
- adding decimals
- using times table facts for large multiplications e.g. 3 x 400
- adding / subtracting up to 6 digit numbers
- multiplying and dividing by 10,100 & 1000
- multiplying by 1 digit & by 2 digits
- bus stop division for diving by 1 digit
- adding fractions & taking away fractions with different denominators
- multiplying fractions