This week, we are continuing to look at fractions. Please work through the lessons daily and check your answers afterwards.
In addition, we will also have our Arithmetic lesson (MONDAY ZOOM LESSON). For this lesson, we will revise some of the skills we were looking at last half term and introduce a new skill (if we feel ready enough).
- squaring and cubing numbers
- adding decimals
- using times table facts for large multiplications e.g. 3 x 400
- adding / subtracting up to 6 digit numbers
- multiplying and dividing by 10,100 & 1000
- multiplying by 1 digit & by 2 digits
- bus stop division for diving by 1 digit
- adding fractions & taking away fractions with different denominators
- multiplying fractions