If you usually work with an adult (Mrs Townley, Mrs Baker or Miss Brown), your work can be located at the bottom of this page - we are continuing to work on shape.
This is "Measure perimeter"
Perimeter on a grid
This is- Perimeter on a grid"
Perimeter of a rectangle
This is "Perimeter of a rectangle"
Perimeter of rectilinear shapes
This is " Perimeter of rectilinear shapes"
If you work with an adult, this section is for you! Read the plan which will talk you through what to do each day :).
- Maths plan - read this so you know what to do!.docx
- MON - Straight-Sided Sea Creatures PowerPoint.pptx
- MON - Straight-Sides Sea Creatures Activity Sheet.pdf
- TUES - Regular & Irregular Shapes.pptx
- WED - Spectacular Symmetry PowerPoint.ppt
- WED - Spectacular Symmetry Activity Sheet.pdf
- THURS - What is a 3D Shape.pptx
- THURS - Identify 2D and 3D shapes.pdf
- FRI - Recognise-2D-and-3D-Shapes.pdf
- FRI - True or Flase 2D&3D.pdf