This week, we are beginning a new topic: Fractions. Please work through the lessons daily and check your answers afterwards. On Monday's Zoom lesson, I will pre-teach some of the skills you will need for fractions over the week.
In addition, we will also have our Arithmetic lesson (WEDNESDAY ZOOM LESSON). Revise some of the skills we were looking at last half term and introduce a new skill (if we feel ready enough).
- squaring and cubing numbers
- adding decimals
- using times table facts for large multiplications e.g. 3 x 400
- adding / subtracting up to 6 digit numbers
- multiplying and dividing by 10,100 & 1000
- multiplying by 1 digit & by 2 digits
- bus stop division for diving by 1 digit
- adding fractions & taking away fractions