Use the templates to create a word search. The words you can hide within your word search should be places we have learned about in our topics. Here are some examples:
- America - you could do specific states
- The five oceans - Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Southern, Arctic
- The seven continents - Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antractica, Europe, Australiasia
- Stamford Bridge
- Mountains - Mount Everest, Kilimanjaro
- Rome and Roman Empire countries
Can you think of any others?
Don't forget, when you are planning your word search, make your words go in different directions, horizontal, vertical, diagonal or even backwards.