English - WB 18.05.20
This week we are looking at story writing and will be using Charlotte's Web as our inspiration and writing friendship stories.
- Look at the powerpoint (slides 1-6) and think about the vocab used and uplevel the sentences.
- Look at the powerpoint (slide 7) - What are the features of this story?
- Look at the powerpoint (slides 8-10) and watch the clip - ~What friendship ideas and issues are there in the story.
- Complete the friendship ideas and issues sheets.
- Look at the powerpoint (slides 11-12) - What do we need to include?
- Use either the writing frame or story planner to plan your story.
- Look at the powerpoint (slide 13-15) and choose your task
- Have a go at writing your story. Don't forget to think about your targets!
- Can you make your story into a book? Add some illustrations.