Bournemouth Park Academy

Get in touch

Contact Details

Social Media

Interactive Bar

Google Services





Advice & Support - Who can I speak to ?

Who can I speak to if I have a problem?


In the first instance you can speak to your Class teacher or Learning Support Assistant.  You can also speak to your Senior Teacher or Mr Brogan, Miss Sewell or Mr Thomas.   You may also speak to Mr Knight, Mrs Wornham, Miss Marvesley within our safeguarding team. 

Are there any professionals that I can speak to? 


The Academy also has access to an external counselling service, if you would prefer to speak to a professional not connected with the school you should discuss this with your teacher or senior teacher. 

Where can I get information and help with issues to do with the internet and social media?


The academy has a specific page on this - please click :